Sunday, July 24, 2005

The House of the Rising Sun

The song was surely on my mind when i had seen this building for the first time.
It is located at the edge of Hill leading to Powai facing east. I always imagine seeing sunrise from this place. I have seen Sun rising from far east from top of the hill at IIT and it was something i will always remember. The building is appropriately called Sun City
Recently my friend Rohan brought a flat in this building. Last Saturday I went to hang out with him and oversee the work of fitting accessories to the flat. His flat is on 12th floor. The view from nice french windows was fantastic. It faces west and overlooks glowing Heeranandani.
We then went to the Top Floor which is still under construction and the views from the TOP is nothing short of mind blowing.
I only had my cell camera to take the pictures. These pictures have been published in previous posts.
One of these Mornings will find me there with a nicer camera very soon. Inshallah!

1 comments:

satbirsingh said...

yes vivky...you should get yourself a nice good camera...get something with 5 megapixels or more..